Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for you to complete my order?
There really isn’t a short answer to this question. Some jobs can be produced in minutes and some may take weeks or months. Here is a brief outline of basic timelines:
- Banners: 2-5 Working days
- Vinyl Signs: 3-7 Working Days
- Dimensional Signs: 7-10 Working Days
- Sandblasted Signs: 15-20 Working Days
- Lighted Signs: 20-30 Working Days
Note: All time frames are measured after all necessary approvals.
Let us know when you need your job completed and we’ll let you know if it can be done. We go to great lengths to meet your most stringent demands.
What is a “proof”?
A proof is a way of ensuring that we have set your type accurately and that everything is positioned according to your requirements. Typically, we will produce a proof which will be sent to you online or printed on paper which can be viewed in our store or delivered to you in person.
On multiple color jobs, we can produce a color proof on our color output device to show an accurate representation of the final product.
Why do I need to look at a proof if I’ve already given you everything I need to have done?
We employ human beings to produce your work and, last time we checked, humans are not perfect. Your approval on the final proof is assurance that you have looked over every aspect of our work and approve it as accurate. It benefits everyone if errors are caught in the proofing process rather than after the job is completed and delivered.
Do I still need to approve a proof if I bring my work in on disk?
It may seem like a proof wouldn’t be needed in this case but it really is. Output devices process digital information using a variety of processing languages. Your approval of the proof which we will provide assures that the output device used has correctly interpreted and processed the information you have provided.
What are some of the things I need to consider in order to request an estimate from you?
- What is the purpose of the sign? Way-finding? Informational? Advertisement?
- Does the sign need to be ADA compliant?
- Is this an interior or an exterior sign?
- What are the dimensions?
- What materials do you need?
- What colors are best?
- What is the line of vision for the sign?
- What fonts and graphics are necessary? In what sizes?
- Is the sign to be lit or not?
- Do you have an existing logo or do you need help with branding and logo design?
- What is your budget range?